In this article, you will read an English conversation practice about Improve English Speaking Skills Everyday

(Tips to speak in English

), so you can improve your English and speak as a Native. I hope you can reach your objective very soon.

 

and don't forget please practice makes perfect  so that's the only way to learn English and

excuse me hello teacher I'm sorry  to bother you I have a question

oh hello Marco um what's that  question you want to make tell me

yeah thank you what happens is that  I'm having trouble improving my English

well you are not bad in fact you did  well in the last exam what's the matter

probably but it's not enough I mean  I need to improve my English soon

I have already told you you only need to practice  that way you'll improve your language skills

what happens is that I need to get a better job  and I need to speak very good English to that

please I need your help I can listen and  understand but I can't speak fluently

I see well it comes with time  but I guess I can give you some tips

are you taking notes of new vocabulary  we learned here in the class every day

I do but that doesn't work for me I take notes  of all the new words but then I don't use them

then that's what you're doing wrong  it's not just about taking notes Marco

you need to use those new words you  wrote if you don't then what good is that

work on building your vocabulary every  day by choosing new words those new words

repeat each word over and over to  reinforce the memory of those new words

I'll give you one example imagine you've learned  the word house today then use it in a sentence

my house is beautiful for example  associate this new word with other words

yeah I remember you told us something about  that last time associating new vocabulary

exactly that's the best way to  learn new words in English you know

people think translating a word is enough but it's  useless if you're not able to use that new word

that's why you have to incorporate that  new vocabulary into your own life real life

I think I get it it's not enough to  know what something means I mean a word

if we don't use it we will forget that the word we have learned right is the correct

that's right that's how you get to speak  Advanced English learning new words

and using them in your real life please  never forget this tip it's important

wow that's an excellent tip Mr  Zavala I need more please tips

well another thing that worked for me  was to surround myself with English

and you don't need to be in an English-speaking  country to surround yourself with English

find ways to make English part of your everyday  life at home like writing your shopping list

reading the newspaper listening to the radio  writing a diary in English that worked for me

or listening to English on your cell phone  while traveling to work videos podcasts

Etc yeah I do that every day I listen to videos  on YouTube to improve my listening skills

that's great but sometimes it's not enough  you need to listen and pay attention

if you don't understand a new word or phrase  then take notes of that and start using it

I've already told you that in the first  tip oh you can also make English friends

English friends you mean people who speak  English or people who want to speak English

it can be both of them the idea is to get  friends with the same goals and the same objectives

that way you will help each other to improve your  English by practicing and correcting your friends

I see but I told my friends to practice last  time and they were motivated at first but then

I know I know that also happened to me they're  motivated at first but then they give up

and that's normal because this is not  something easy to do it takes hard work

and not all of our friends are as  motivated as we are Marco keep that in mind

oh before I forget it motivation is  something good but it's not everything

being motivated is good to start doing something  but you can't be motivated all the time

and when there is a lack of motivation you will  need something really important discipline

discipline I am disciplined I always  do my homework and projects on time

yeah but that's because if you don't do  them you will probably get a bad score right

being disciplined is committing yourself to do  what you have to do even if you don't want to

oh I think I get it I have a question is it  really necessary to read books in English

read everything you can get your hands on  classic literature paperbacks newspapers

websites emails social media feeds  cereal boxes if it's in English read it

why well this content will be full of Juicy

new vocabulary as well as a  fair amount you already know

this helps to improve quickly as Rick's posture to  learn vocabulary gives unique samples in context

it's not necessary you read boring books about  culture history drama if you don't like them

but read whatever you want to read in  English even if it's a comic book or whatever

excellent I was worried that I don't like reading books

oh also find fun ways to learn  new words that help a lot

not everyone learns in the same way you know  some people like to read others watch videos

if you like singing then look up the words for  your favorite English songs rock baladas Etc or

if you remember what you see write new words on Post-it notes and stick them up around the house

make fun example sentences or draw little pictures  next to New vocabulary to help you remember it

I like that idea and well I like  listening to music too I can also do that

but remember making it fun doesn't mean it's  not serious you have to be disciplined anyway

I got it and the teacher one question  how often should I study or practice

I mean I study English every day but  somebody told me that's not good so how often

it all depends on how you look I've been  teaching English for more than 15 years

so let me tell you something I've learned the  important thing is how much can you handle

some people get stressed very easily While  others can handle hard work and pressure normally

so if you can practice all  day that's perfect the more

you practice the better and quicker you'll learn

so don't listen to those people who tell you  that you just need one hour a day one day a week

it can probably work but you'll take  many years to speak English that's silly

if you want to accelerate your learning then  you need to add more hours to your practice

but also be realistic learning a language takes  time you can't make it in just a week or a month

yes I know that but I am determined to  learn and dominate this beautiful language

sorry teacher there are many things that  these experts say in the teaching of English

I'd like to know more about that for  example can I use a dictionary or translator

my last teacher told me not to use it because  we are learning English and that's forbidden

that doesn't make sense in order to learn new  words you need to know what it means first

but there are ways to use  a dictionary or translator

we can make another article  about those things

if our followers want article about  myths about learning English and more tips

they can let us know by commenting on this  article now I have to go I have another class

oh sure thank you very much for your help  teacher I really appreciate it I hope you

liked this conversation if you could improve  your English a little more pleas follow to

the website and share this article with a friend if you want to support this website you

can join us or click on the super thanks comment  thank you very much for your support take care

 

 

Post a Comment